Saturday 11 June 2016

Between a rock

Well I've been being as grateful as I can for the last few hours of my great little escape but I'm not too enraptured at the thought of recapture and returning to realities I find so grim so there's been a shadow over it all for me today. I give thanks it's also been partly cloudy so maybe no one could tell!

I'm a bit of a rock chick so I give thanks for seeing more rocks today...the millions in the walls here and sticking up naturally out of the ground and the special ones piled up to make structures or chiseled into to make holes centuries ago. For buying some excellent cheese... from a cheese farm funnily enough...and for whiling away the tail end of the holiday as best we could with the tail end of our food supplies.

I give thanks for a the beautiful trees we passed and the turquoise water in the tiny cove below the rocks we sat on in the late afternoon sun.

I give thanks for steeling myself for another attempt at getting 'special assistance' which is something you book ahead with airlines to make getting on planes easier but which airports don't necessarily provide...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics