Sunday 5 June 2016

Just what the doctor

Oh I forgot to give thanks for Food Doctor lentil and couscous pots on the plane yesterday...probably because I'm still in shock! For the beautiful views coming in to land at sunset (including the stunning but unphotographable rainbow); for an amusing (though arduous for Jo) drive from the airport with the Satnav helpfully suggesting at one point that we'd left the left the road and were heading into the desert despite the fact we were still on tarmac surrounded by greenery and hundreds of miles away from any more sand than a cove...

I give thanks for Dr Organics restorative conditioner making me wake up with curls instead what curly girls usually wake up with...though by after siesta it had got a little nesty...For day of amiable ambling, and a quietly subversive diet consisting of snacks stuffed in corners of our luggage and snacks purchased since. I give thanks for delicious fresh peaches to provide a little nutritional balance. For proper warm weather and warm companionship doing right by my cockles...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics