Friday 5 August 2016

Birds of a weather

I give thanks my joints have been gentler the last couple of days...particularly today, as instead of contemplating the wonders of the universe I had to get out and interact with it. For non blood test related chat with Sylvana while she took some, and meeting and being able to assist Linda on a shopping quest. For the sculpture trail which I've not given my full attention to yet looking as if it will be well worthy of some some time this summer.


I give thanks the man who tripped and fell on me in the veg shop didn't cause any damage, even to the eggs I was clutching at the time...and the man who tripped and almost fell on me on the pavement later didn't because twice in one day would be unnecessarily odd. 

I give thanks for warm sunshine in the gaps in the clouds, and for the gathering greyness showering a few little sprinkles here and there between.

I give thanks I've been invited to have tea at someone else's tonight...and that as it's somewhere else I've been offered a lift home afterwards as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics