Friday 12 August 2016

Turn offs

I give thanks for lots of pain today so I could get out of a few things I really didn't feel like doing. It also meant I couldn't do a few things I did want to do, but I'm grateful I've done a lot of that already the last couple of days... which might have a lot to do with being so sore and tired. I give thanks the things I did do required a variety of positions and movements so I could turn the hurting off a bit in one place and deal with it somewhere else instead.

I give thanks for some texts and messages from a few different people...which is unusual...and nice.

I give thanks for the exceptionally glittery sea and so many gulls whirling on the thermals I'm surprised they didn't crash...

I give thanks I was delighted with an eBay win of a little ultralight fold up down jacket ready for any more small adventures coming my way...and for my new second hand phone which I'm sure will be wonderful if and when it can be persuaded to turn on at all.

I give thanks for a good novel to turn off my brain...and for when my neighbour turned the music down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics