Wednesday 3 August 2016

Sound

I give thanks for the sound of the wind and the smell of the rain. For top deck bus rides where the trees come up to the windows to say hello, and you look down on the marbled light and shade of the sea.

I give thanks for a non acupuncture related meet up with Rachel. For avoiding the worst of the main road clog ups and a quick scenic detour down pretty lanes for a glimpse of the river's curve below. For a visit to a rather random wellbeing centre/coach house cafe/shabby chic wedding venue where a ukelele group were gently strumming and singing I Believe in Angels while we visited the glitter heart mirrored bathroom before being tucked under colourful blankets, gazing up at stuccoed ceiling and chandelier before closing our eyes.

I give thanks for the bus home eventually arriving, and missing the worst of a squally shower when I got off at this end. For a noisy nearby neighbour going out for a while not long after I made enough noise over hers for her to know I was home...and for enjoying letting my ears and other body parts go back to the bit they enjoyed between the two preceding paragraphs...

I had a gong bath...and though words don't fail me they fail to do it justice. Absolutely one of the most literally awesome and amazing, deep, delightful and wonder full experiences I have ever had in my entire life... A lot of thanks was and still is being given...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics