Wednesday 10 August 2016

Perfect timing

I give thanks for a pre-booked something completely different to do with one of the long days of too much time to think this week. For Jan agreeing to book with me...

For our trains being randomly due to arrive at the same station at the same time...and for hers being late enough for me to fit in a sudden urgent need to visit a loo. For remembering what I'd forgotten to pack (my radar key) and finding out just how improvisational I can be in an ordinary loo if must be...

I give thanks for another new experience in this designated year of 'living differently'...I am now at a spa! I give thanks to Rachel finding and road testing the offer...and that we are about to taste test the dinner having worked up an appetite with walks in the grounds and swims.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics