Monday 8 August 2016

Dark matters

I give thanks for the cool freshness of the breeze when I opened my curtains and window wider in the early morning; for the comfort of warm water in my bath...

For Co-op Fair Trade Assam and Earl Grey tea in copious amounts; for making pancakes when I didn't feel like eating because you can eat pancakes almost without realising you did.

For a strange vivid image in a dream of riding in a bus beside a body of water and thinking I saw the black back of a fin whale break the surface, and then it breaking again and being more knobbly, and wondering if it were some sort of large reptile or fish...until it came gradually right out of the water up a ramp to the night sky that appeared...revealing itself to be a very ornate goth punk hearse!

For practising my best philosophicalness, practising being considerate and kind in thought and deed, including to myself...especially to myself... and getting through another world weary, dreary, rather teary and dearie me sort of day dealing with dark matters not best suited to producing a gratitude blog. Sometimes I do wonder if I'm best suited to producing a gratitude blog at all...but then I remember it's one thing I do that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics