Tuesday 30 August 2016

Weak points

I give thanks I feel better this evening than I did last night on my return or earlier on today. I've been giving thanks the kind of rough it was didn't seem kidney related, or even obviously exhaustion related, though it wasn't any the more enjoyable for that.

I give thanks that Jenny was already booked to come and do some cleaning as I really needed to do as little as possible so that was one thing I didn't have to do...and seeing the cleanliness appear around satisfied my yearning for nurturing a little. I give thanks I'm very good at doing without nurturing on the whole, unless I do it myself and for remembering experiencing such excessive feebleness will good practice for after my operation.

I give thanks the pigs have moved to pastures new...and from the state of the garden down there I reckon either they were being used to flatten the ground before the surrounding overgrowth was cut back...or some massive beast tore down the hedgerows and gate to break in and gobble them up. I give thanks my imagination is one of my strong points...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics