Sunday 14 August 2016

Change of a dress

I give thanks for remembering there's tennis at the Olympics in time to watch a bit...and for the bit I watched being very good! For remembering to look out of the kitchen window at the appropriate time to spot some sunset and seeing clouds in fascinating shapes and colourings.

I give thanks for happy dreams of moving into a new home where all seemed full of promise. For making the best of a Sunday which didn't really...

I give thanks for taking advantage of this home and taking a book and a blanket through the lushly overgrown shrubbery to the communal gardens for a stretch out in the sun...


I give thanks for putting the last few hand stitches in the second of these two adaptations of one shape I like, and like to think is flattering to my shape...and some progress with other creative projects. For finding some words to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics