Friday 19 August 2016

Moon on a pic

I give thanks for something yesterday I only thought of as I was getting into bed no, no...whatever you're imagining you're wrong! I remembered when I'd been walking up from the bus stop I'd been tired and sore so keen to get indoors in a way, but also with a very strong sense I couldn't face another evening home alone. I guess I have around 350 of them a year, and at least 300 follow a day when I've been on my own and precede another and sometimes, despite being (thank goodness!) very fond of my own company I could very much do with a change. So because of the aches and pains I took my laptop into the kitchen to sit down in between bits of cooking and as a result ended up having a conversation with someone who sent me a message...and then another conversation with someone else who did...and then another...all consecutively and all in all taking up about four hours so when I remembered my earlier plea to the universe I was very grateful it had done what it could to respond!


Later I gave thanks for the loud proud moon calling to be admired through the window, and making me get up and open the window to see it more clearly. I couldn't get my camera to focus except with the zoom...but my camera does zoom at the moon pretty well! For having my window open in the night and no earplugs -  the better to hear the rain when it started though of course I got to hear lots of other less desirable sounds along with it...

For sleeping eventually and waking late and mild manneredly sorting out various muddles to do with dates of upcoming things.

For the full leaved trees tossing in the wind today, showing off all their shades of green...For getting caught in a short sharp shower with the brightest double rainbow. I'm like a child with stuff like that, I laugh aloud with glee. Sometimes I wish I was better at life... but when I can get so much pleasure form such small wonders I wonder how much better than that a person needs to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics