Monday 26 March 2018

All things must pass

I give thanks for a bit of sunshine on my face, and no icy blast blowing my ears off! If I had a little outside space I'd have sat in it, but as I don't, I give thanks for eventually overcoming aches, pains, a dark old mood and a great reluctance to leave an unusually peaceful and pleasant time here, making it down the hill before the cloud cover fully took over.

I give thanks for meeting several people to stop and chat to a while and, hopefully, managing to do this acceptably...When everything is seeming hard it can be a challenge to make the right social noises as required. Well, for some of us it's always a challenge I guess...some days we just 'pass' better than others.

I give thanks for getting home in time for my Tesco delivery even though it turned up early. For my shelves being full of things I'm allowed to eat and might want to over the next week or two...I give thanks I'm getting better at buying chocolate treats for other people to consume without being consumed with envy myself! For believing I might just get the hang of doing without other sources of pleasure with better grace as more time without them passes...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics