Saturday 31 March 2018

Don't worry be happy

I've not really done anything much today except eat, sleep, watch TV and read...and I give thanks for that! It's been grey and chilly here so just right for some much needed rest and recuperation. Particular thanks for the times when all the neighbours have been out or doing silent stuff...those are always especially restful.

I give thanks my right arm doesn't really hurt much at all...unless I fold it up or straighten it out. With my left side as it usually is (willing but not very able) the eating part is thus a kind of slapstick comedy but hey ho, I can more or less wash my face, and there's mouthwash to make up for very ineffectual teeth cleaning.

I give thanks for the bingeing gently on the excellent Danish TV series Below the Surface two episodes of which mysteriously failed to record properly last week and, even more mysteriously seem to be scheduled again tonight! For the also enthralling book The Secret Life of Bees, passed on to me by Ann some time ago and saved for post op reading as it's small and light to hold.

I give thanks my fistula is still giving me a thrill! It's like a little motor running...or a tiny happy cat living in my arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics