Wednesday 14 March 2018

Always on my mind

I give thanks for deep sleep and deep dreams too. In one I was technically in hospital but actually out in the carpark in my nightie sorting through a pile of rubbish to see what could go in the recycling bins. Not so very different from real life that one I guess... In the other a god had come to earth for a short relaxing break, but humans had discovered their whereabouts and kept pestering them for minor interventions with problems paying bills, getting Kaiser Chiefs tickets and so on. The poor god was getting rather distraught so I offered to take over performing small miracles so they could enjoy the rest of their holiday! This is must be one of my all time favourite stories from my subconscious....

I give thanks for going out yesterday, as it's been wet and windy all day here. For a very slow paced day as promised, at times maybe a bit too slow as at others there's been a sense of struggling to catch up, and of trying to remind myself it really doesn't matter.

I've not felt like chatter today, so I give thanks no one's wanted to talk to me. For quietly processing some sadness to do with things I've seen and read and thought... For a hot water bottle tucked in just where my back is sore.

On a lighter note, I give thanks for all I've created with knitting needles over the years...including, earlier today...a bathroom sink that drains the water away again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics