Friday 23 March 2018

Memories are made of this

Oh gosh, I don't know. Not been over endowed in the gratitude department today... But it's when it's hard it's of most benefit to try...so I give thanks for realising that.

I've been tired so I give thanks for a nap on the sofa...

I give thanks for getting some town chores done, including picking up a splendid parcel of books passed on by Ann.

I give thanks for making it back home before the rain had properly started.

I give thanks for all the photos I've taken over the years. Looking through the ones I still have last night contributed to my pensive mood I'm sure -  remembering faces, places and occasions that seemed so important at the time, all the previous versions of me there have been. I give thanks for consigning some of them to the bin so they can't catch me out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics