Monday 5 March 2018

Manic Monday

I give thanks for my occasional treat of a smidge of feta cheese in my tea last night. I had it with roast peppers and red onions, pesto and pasta and made loads so I could have some for lunch today but, oops, I had seconds and it's all gone! Never mind, making such a pig of myself meant I hardly noticed I was too busy to get any lunch at all anyway...

I give thanks for rising to the challenges of the morning starting at 2 am with a personal plumbing problem requiring rising immediately and stripping the bed, and those of the afternoon requiring patience, resilience and good boots and raincoat! I give thanks for finding a damp limp letter downstairs telling me I've a hospital appointment tomorrow morning so I knew my effort saving plan of only doing half my in town tasks had to be abandoned and I'd have to do as many as I possibly could...and then some!

I give thanks for free internet access at the library as I had some data gobbling browsing to do. For the local electric shop being out of heaters but ordering me one, and delivery to my flat being only £5! And for remembering to pop into the little supermarket in between and buy some of their posh ginger nuts to which I have become mildly addicted, and foolishly keep buying to share. This packet is just for me :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics