Monday 8 October 2018

Everything I own

Mmm... I give thanks for putting a pot of chickpea stew in the slow cooker to bubble this afternoon and eating two bowls of it this evening followed by tow bowls full of dessert! I give thanks my appetite remains hearty and my energy levels are good, as it seems to take a lot of energy at the moment to keep me fed!

For waking late to find various messages to call the GP's and stopping to review the situation rationally instead of going into a panic as I usually do at that kind of news. And that it was OK, just an unnecessary reminder about something.

For the neighbours being quiet last night so I could lose myself in the Australian outback via the last two episodes of Mystery Road. Storyline: average. Scenery: Outstanding! Oh, and for a rather good sunset here too!

I give thanks for finishing delving into every cranny and corner, drawer and cupboard here, so that I know pretty much where to find everything I own and it is all pretty much organised and ready to go, if any going anywhere should happen... For finding my very ancient and very grubby vinyl guitar case and giving it a good scrub...

For a robin on a twig by the dustbins when I went down earlier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics