Wednesday 17 October 2018

Purple rain

I give thanks to Rachel for pointing out the links on my new blog weren't working. I give thanks they are now...you click on them and go straight to the puzzles...and that they are purple! Here is a link to the blog that's working too!

https://angelinthemakingpuzzles.blogspot.com/


I give thanks for planning a hasty raid of a few out of (this) town shops, and discovering there's just time to make a quick purchase or two while the driver is on his break at the end of the bus line! For picking up a couple of Tesco items that I've failed to find good substitutes for in the gap between two buses on the way back. For the misty autumnal scenery including rows of pumpkins at the pick your own farm and mushrooms growing wild in the fields. For paying attention to the weather report that said rain, not the one that didn't, as that drizzle was quite heavy for a while.

I give thanks for timing the above so I arrived at the cafe to meet with a few members of the Revive group for a reviving cuppa before a lift back up the hill from Jo and Keith on their way home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics