Saturday 27 October 2018

Let's go fly a kite

I give thanks for sleeping better than I thought I would - no waking up with cramp or pain. And for not having anything much planned for today as when I got up for my first cuppa and discovered just how stiff and sore I was, I realised I would be doing even less than that!

I give thanks for the sunshine streaming in this morning, so I could keep quite cosy in bed without a heater on. For some sneezes and sniffles which made for extra snooziness, and for the neighbours being out for a few hours so I could relax and enjoy curling up on the sofa under a blanket to keep snug when the cloud cover thickened and the temperature dropped.

I give thanks there's still no news of moving though another deadline is almost here, because I really couldn't be doing with dashing around finishing packing this weekend. I give thanks for deciding to get a Tesco delivery again as I've run out of pretty much everything from there now and it's just too much hard work trying to get to and fro from supermarkets on buses. I'm sure in the unlikely event of having to suddenly relocate, a few extra tins and cartons isn't going to make much difference anyway, as long as the freezer can be turned off and emptied easily.

I give thanks for this wonderful boxkite plane in the museum yesterday... Heavens, was it only yesterday?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics