Wednesday 24 October 2018

Waterloo sunset

I give thanks for the glorious skies last night - flaming sunset on three sides and the full moon rising on the other. Neither my camera nor my phone did it justice so I give thanks for the pictures lingering in my head! Tonight's wasn't half bad either...

For a mostly restful day to recuperate after a troubled night and prepare for some exertions and excursions tomorrow (all being well). For sorting out a pile of paperwork and finishing off some new puzzles for 
https://angelinthemakingpuzzles.blogspot.com/

For this quip by Olaf Falafel heard on an old (recorded) Loose Ends and making me laugh out loud

'Jokes about white sugar are rare, jokes about brown sugar demerara'

For some very stirring flamenco on that episode too...

I give thanks the Department of Insecurity has decided to let me off looking for work for now. Phew! One less wait and potential worry...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics