Sunday 28 October 2018

Little donkey

I give thanks for the extra hour of snoozing as I'm still feel a bit tired and wan. For not waking up full of cold like I thought I would though, especially as this meant I could properly taste the delicious Guinness and chocolate cake Mima and I had with a pot of tea after going out to find some crisp leaves for her to scrunch in. For not walking too far as my muscles and joints are rather stiff and sore but taking a detour to say hello to a couple of donkeys and a Shetland pony in a nearby field. They came over to the fence to say hello back too which was very nice of them as they live on the edge of a big busy holiday park and must have had to be polite to a lot of humans over the last week!

I give thanks for making tomorrow's tea earlier and, when I was in the kitchen making a cuppa, making a start on tonight's. I give thanks for remembering to turn the ring off when I left the room too...so I was most exasperated to realise I'd not turned the knob all the way and had actually turned the heat up under the pan so the contents got thoroughly burnt. I give thanks I wasn't far away and could soon smell it and sort things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics