Monday 15 October 2018

Fade to grey

I give thanks for the part of the day when, though there was drizzly rain, the sky was so bright it reminded me of the strange effect you often get in films when it's raining because they've added lots of extra light to get the shot so you get drenched characters with glowing faces and shadows at their feet! For a young squirrel's dainty hopping on the lawn...

Soon it's been just became rather dark and chilly though, so I give thanks for heaters and woolly cardigans and electric light as well. For earplugs when the builders down the road were wielding their tools, and bursting into song when they stopped and the neighbours were out at the same time and I was overcome with the joy of it!

For trying to remain patient and positive that soon I will hear news of my release. And while I'm on tenterhooks for hooking a row or two of my rag rug. For having a crossword to work on when my hands got sore. I had many plans for my puzzle making over the years but they've kind of faded into nothing too. Never mind, it's a hobby that's kept my mind from thinking about more miserable matters so I give thanks for the pleasure they give me anyway and I've decided I might as well just put them on here from time to time in case they can make someone else happy that way Here's one of those where you have to just work out the letters for starters...

https://crossword.info/happiness_squared/CW1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics