Tuesday 16 October 2018

Welcome to my world

I give thanks for feeling well again though not desperately energetic. Therefore I give thanks for not having anything desperately energetic to do today anyway!

I give thanks for a long lie in bed this morning being mentally agile sorting out my puzzle files and constructing a whole new blog to put them in - Happiness Squared which you can find at angelinthemakingpuzzles.com

For remembering it would have been my father's birthday. He would have been rather proud I think...

I give thanks my knees were a bit sore but they let me up a ladder to clean out a kitchen wall cupboard, and my sore thumb joints stuck with putting elastic in the top of my skirt and attaching binding to the bottom ready to make a hem before causing too many sharp intakes of breath to carry on. I give thanks for randomly guessing what length to turn up and then trying it on and deciding it was just right so no tricksy repinning was required...

I give thanks for meaning to go out and then deciding not to as there were so many things to get on with at home and a meal or two can still  be constructed from what remains on the seriously depleted shelves... I give thanks the sky brightened up before sundown again after hours of gloominess. For my daylight sewing lamp...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics