Saturday 6 October 2018

Any old iron

I give thanks for a good day for staying indoors and listening to the wind. For the pale washed blue of the clearing sky this evening...and the golden light lighting up the golden leaves and puffs of passing clouds.

I give thanks for a luxuriously slow start to the day and for lots of bustling about afterwards with household chores and assorted sorting out. It's been quite surprising how bustly I've been the last few days -  it's probably a combination of intravenous iron and EPO in the same week and very pleasant it is too! The best bit is quite forgetting I'm ill which is always a bonus you know...

I give thanks for a little pot of Thai curry paste working wonders on some leftover rice and for finishing the binding on the second half of my cut in half chenille rug. It's worked even better than I imagined which is always a bonus too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics