Thursday 25 October 2018

One night only

In the town where I was born (obviously I can't say where as you'd just need to know my bra size to be able to access all my personal data files) for a catch up mini break with Jan.

Lots to be grateful for of course...including music on my headphones on the journey to buffer a little the aural assault of child noises on the train. For a ferry to the hotel, which turned out into a free ride as the conductor took so long to get to us we missed our stop and had to go on to the next one with profuse apologies. For the autumn colours everywhere and loads of vegan food and drink for Jan. For keeping mistakenly thinking the Observatory was a camera obscura and then finding out it was!

For a very comfily appointed room with a view over a leafy park and (if we can ourselves moving again after a rest) for a pool to swim in and a fab sounding restaurant just up the road to try for our tea...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics