Sunday 11 November 2018

Could it be magic

I give thanks for the magical mystery of creative inspiration - that sudden or subtly emerging urge you get to arrange words, music, colours, cloth or whatever into the patterns that appear in your mind's eye or ear. Well, I get it and of course so do lots of others but I apologise if you you're one of the many who don't and don't know what I mean...but you can be grateful for its results that surround you anyway. It is one of the most precious pleasures in my life to feel it, and of course especially special when I can make my hands do the necessary to make my visions come true. I give thanks today, though the weather started so bright and warm and inviting I have stayed indoors and bustled about with some of the things I'm trying to make and for the enjoyment and satisfaction in the tasks. Nice to look out the window from time to time and see the changing moods of the sky and light,

I give thanks for minimal pain as well, which helps to make this more possible, in fact all things more possible. I can still feel those 'burning' nerves but at a much lower volume, and all my other usual sore places likewise. This has been happening for the last few days, along with better sleep and a general sense of improved well being, and I tend to think it maybe that the stuff they gave me for the first problem are working on all the others too. I've read on line it is used to treat fibromyalgia, and if what I'm feeling is not coincidence and the effects are the result of a tiny dose of this medication then so it blooming well should be! People could get their lives back - although on reflection they would be drug dependent lives with rather more humming than is necessary so swings and roundabouts I guess!  Still, if you live with almost constant disabling aches and pains, disturbed sleep and low energy and you get a few days off from it it is an amazing experience to savour and be grateful for anyway. Once a month or so for 'respite care' would be nice...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics