Tuesday 20 November 2018

Cool for cats

I give thanks to Rachel for cooking my tea and washing up while her acupuncture needles did their thing. For the pleasure of her company and her generosity with her time.

I give thanks for checking my 'business' emails several times a day with diligence though decreasing hope, and thus finding out this morning that my solicitor has received an amended draft of the extended lease and it's on the way to the buyer's solicitor to approve. I did wonder if the freeholder might try to time things so as to cause maximum disruption by timing his response to coincide with the run up to Christmas though, of course, I still don't know how or when or even if it will all pan out. Nonetheless this is the furthest we've got so far and does feel like genuine movement in the right direction and I am very grateful for it. I give thanks I also found out just before I caved in and bought more things I'd planned to hold off from getting until I moved because it was beginning to look as if I wouldn't! Literally...like stuff was in my cart! I can hang on a little longer...

I give thanks for not running round like a headless chicken. It's progress but it's not like I have a completion date, besides I feel more like a kitten than a chicken today, in need of comfortable cosseting on the sofa. I give thanks for making some simple but very tasty lunch, watching some catch up TV, reading a book, dabbling with crafts wrapping presents but generally taking it easy. I give thanks my fistula is still purring!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics