Saturday 17 November 2018

Let it be

Oh I don't know! I don't really feel as if I've been switched on today...but I guess I've been giving thanks that hasn't actually mattered. None of the ideas I had for stuff I might do came to anything apart from cooking and eating and clearing up... over and over again! I give thanks for my appetite, and plenty of food on the premises...

I give thanks weatherwise the day has been murky and dull,  with the rumble of waves in the background and the roar of the rising wind this evening -  just right for staying indoors and, when the sore bits responded to Paracetamol, for a nice siesta! For reminding myself that this is OK as I've a tendency to think I should try harder to live like a well person does, when in honesty I already do pretty well at that...

For catching the end of the Zverev/Federer match and being moved by the former's humility in his interview afterwards.

For this rose's enduring splash of pink among the greens and greys and browns and golden hues.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics