Wednesday 14 November 2018

Labelled with love

I give thanks for remembering Squeeze. I believe they're still going though I don't know what their music is like now, but they used to write songs like paperback novels!

I give thanks for a quiet spell yesterday evening to make a noise laughing at a QI while the neighbours who might hear me were out. That cleared away dark moods about difficult situations for a while and distanced me from various types of pain. Both are a tad troublesome at the moment so I give thanks for knowing they will pass. For remembering to be grateful for the chap upstairs when his brother came round for the evening, despite not being that grateful myself.

I give thanks for the consultant apparently passing on getting her knickers in a twist like the GP yesterday who was going to ring her up, and for thus not having to trundle off to the hospital. For having a passably healthy day all considered... For passing on buying alcohol and chocolate for myself while looking for gifts and tombola prizes and making the young woman serving in the off licence very pleased and happy with my choice.  For an hour or so's congeniality at the craft group and coming home with more freebies than I arrived with!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics