Monday 5 November 2018

I've got my love to keep me warm

I give thanks for the milder weather. I function much better when I'm not tense and hunched up with cold and stiffly bundled into layer upon layer of clothing. It also helps with aching joints and tendons - always a bonus!

I give thanks for sleeping a little better... For a cushion between my knees helping with back pain though with my other arrangements it's a rather complicated manœuvre turning over in bed...

I give thanks for wrestling a delayed prescription from the surgery earlier. Just got to steel myself for the evil courier now...

I give thanks for Waitrose doing the sensible thing at last and giving me some vouchers for money off a ten pound spend instead of thirty, forty or more which I'd struggle to use as there's not that much I like to get from there let alone carry up the stairs. For my knees only grumbling quietly when I brought up what I'd bought today.

I give thanks the little skirt I made from some psychedelic 60s patterned needlecord last year still fits. It's one of my favourite garments ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics