Friday 30 November 2018

Sweet dreams

I give thanks for sleeping. Sleeping is one of my favourite things at the moment! It's a shame I don't do more at night but if I did I'd do less in the day... I give thanks I'm not yet doing so much I need to call the hospital about doing more there.

I give thanks for a mostly bright day, the wind and rain over for a while and not very cold out either. I'd not planned to go anywhere being particularly sore this morning, but Mima had some Christmas shopping possibilities to check over and invited me to accompany her so it was nice to get out mostly sitting down! I give thanks one of the shops has a cafe serving one of the few things I eat that breaks all my dietary restrictions in one go and thus seems a tremendous treat! Oh and we took a slight detour on the way to the only supermarket I actually enjoy shopping in and I give thanks for them having my favourite chamomile tea and tinned fruit still in stock - the only place I know that sells them. They might not seem very exotic grocery items to get excited about but remember pretty much all the things you're looking forward to eating over the next few weeks I'm supposed to avoid, so relatively speaking they are.

I give thanks for the last of my homemade cherry and cranberry cake when I got home, with a mug of tea, an old Columbo...and yes, you guessed it, a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics