Thursday 8 November 2018

Poison Ivy

I give thanks the doctor wanted to see me after our telephone chat for several reasons including the trip to town helping distract me from the burning pain and the fact she's a GP I've not seen for many years so it was nice to have a catch up chat! Although she couldn't identify the cause of the problem it is something nerve related and may be related to the build up of toxicity in my body. Definitely not poison ivy - but it's such a fab song (especially by the Lambrettas) I couldn't resist! I give thanks she suggested some medication to try from the very short list of treatments I'm allowed.


I give thanks the surgery is on the sea front so I could admire the churning waves, though it was very hard to hold the camera still in the buffeting wind. The mild weather is very comfortable for my joints however, and the breeziness very stimulating to my spirits so I give thanks for ambling around while the pharmacy prepared my prescription getting some odds and ends in the shops including arancini! I had been craving these for some reason and, as they're not something often encountered round here had wondered if I could make my own, but luckily there were some reduced in Waitrose to save me all the bother. They were delicious too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics