Sunday 25 November 2018

Here comes the night

Is it me or does anyone else feel like it's bedtime at 5 o'clock this time of year? It doesn't help that I'm not sleeping well in the night but I guess that can't be helped with a head full of tenterhooks. What are tenterhooks? I give thanks for the internet so I can look it up without leaving the sofa or even putting down my phone...

I give thanks for Mima taking me to raid Lidl this afternoon, and for dinner half cooked before I left so a relaxing evening to look forward to (neighbourhood noises willing) when I've finished that off.

I give thanks for very nice cake in Costa. They always have such interesting flavour combinations especially when you share teo different kinds! For lots of bustling around yesterday evening and before I went out so that, although the place looks very messy, I know this is because processes of organisation and containment are in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics