Monday 26 November 2018

Ain't necessarily so

So this evening I heard there are a whole lot of glitches and unresolved issues still regarding my long awaited property sale, let alone the purchase, and things are not looking half as rosy as I imagined. I'm so weary of the roller-coaster and I'm not feeling too grateful just now!

So, I give thanks for earlier in the day when I felt optimistic and hopeful soon things would be better than they are now. For the bright sunshine... For making it to the library and back and for meeting someone from knitting in the loo at Waitrose afterwards who I'd not realised was there as the group is so large now and she was out of my range of vision. She took me there the first time I went several years ago!

I was exhausted when I got home so I give thanks for eventually rallying and making myself a quick snack out of some unpromising odds and ends in the fridge. For managing to clear up the mess I made dropping it on the sofa! And I give thanks for eating what was left before I got the latest bad news email as stress does put me off my food! I give thanks for my huge reserves of resignation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics