Friday 16 November 2018

I can't stand the rain

Well, no actually I'm fine with the rain - it's just the standing up with I can't be doing with today! After a busy week or two with lots of out and about I give thanks for some very important catching up with very little at all.

I give thanks for Julie coming round so I had to get up and dressed and attend to essential chores...and for some congenial conversation of course! For buying both rice milk and vegan cookies on my travels yesterday so I could offer her light refreshments in return for the delivery of some dowel.

I give thanks for the rich aroma of cannabis wafting through the building which I'm sure assisted in an afternoon snooze (and the neighbours in being very quiet) but thankfully didn't bring on the munchies - well not for me anyway! For making some more rags and hooking them into my rug. There's a long way to go but it's getting there, For some leftovers to revamp for tea and a good book waiting to be read in the bath if I can't find anything on TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics