Wednesday 21 November 2018

When you're smiling

I didn't get much sleep last night with so much going on in my head, so I give thanks for giving up trying and getting up for Redbush tea and digestives in the early hours before finally dozing off...

I give thanks for trying to find out more today about various aspects of maybe moving and remaining philosophical about no news and thus no further actions to take for now, just many contingency plans to make and lots of potential fretting to do!

I give thanks for finding something comfy to wear on my sore feet before setting off for town dressed for the bright sunshine I could see through the window and discovering it was raining as well. Took me ages to find the rainbow - it was following me down the hill! For dropping off charity shop donations and half a bag of flour for the single assistant who works in the health food shop and, like me, struggles to use up a whole bag before it gets very old. For some laughter at the Revive group after a rather awkward start, and a lady I've not met before complimenting me on my smile. How nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics