Friday 23 November 2018

Twinkle twinkle little star

I caved in and packed another banana box today with stuff I reckon I could do without for a while. I give thanks for my faith and optimism! Though Thunderbirds are still not got there's no news to suggest they aren't still revving up their engines...

I give thanks for a lot of dossing around apart from this - limbo is a somewhat fatiguing state to be in!


I give thanks for a brief burst of thunder and lightning just now to make the rain more exciting, and for my bright little snowflake stars. They are not the poshest lights ever. They are not even the poshest or prettiest I own...but at 99p they are pretty much the cheapest!

Um... I dont know what else... For having somewhere to live even though I want to leave it, for feeling fairly well despite the fact I'm not. Oh, and for buying something reduced for Black Friday. I don't think I've ever done that before. I ordered some Kidney Research Christmas cards a) because I thought they were pretty b) because, of course, it's a cause I support and c) the ones I already had are in a box in the back of the stack after I rashly assumed some months ago I'd be long gone from here when the time came to want them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics