Friday 2 November 2018

Ring my bell

My goodness me I give thanks for gong baths! Apart from anything else it's something I would do even if I were well and that's spectacularly special when bodily malfunction dictates much of what you do... or don't do... I give thanks it's also a place I feel safe and comfortable and warm, see faces old and new, hear wonderful sounds and feel the effect of their waves travelling through my body which can be very soothing to aches and pains and helped my knees a lot. I give thanks for much jollity with Sally and Hannah while packing up and coming home.

I give thanks for the snugness of my bed after yesterday's efforts, and for a bright mild day tempting me out of it. For my charity shop coat, and hat, and scarf and dress! For still no flat sale news as it means another day living in this delightfully friendly place. For finishing shopping and chatting in time to get to the cab rank before the cars all disappeared to pick up children... For having some leftover products of yesterday's cooking fest as I've pretty much run out of energy for anything but eating now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics