Saturday 1 December 2018

I know where I'm going

I give thanks for allowing myself the evening off yesterday from the stress of the ongoing moving saga. For continental crime shows, especially Killer by the Lake and Shades of Guilt. Great stuff!

Maybe if I'd checked my emails a bit earlier I might have discovered after 'closing the office' yesterday an email arrived suggesting we are so near completion next Wednesday has been proposed...and been digesting that not composing furious letters of complaint in my head! Even if I had of course I wouldn't have got far as it's not the ideal time to sort out actual removals etc as all those offices are closed too. Neither can I find out what's going on with my purchase apart from the fact that the mortgage company are still adamant my new improved solicitor is not on their panel, and my own mortgage offer is due to expire even before my buyer's. So although I'm grateful of course, the impracticality of the situation is a little daunting to say the least.

I give thanks for Wendy the estate being at work however so I could have a blether at her and for confirmation that my temporary accommodation down the hill is still available. I give thanks for knowing where I'm going at least, though how and when is yet to be confirmed.

I give thanks for lots more sorting out and packing this afternoon...as much as I could manage though there's still plenty and a half to do when I've had a rest if I feel strong enough to carry on. Every time I stand up I start dashing from task to task and I can see it would be very easy to get very exhausted before too long so I give thanks for the plan to find something else gripping to watch on TV and settle down with a biscuit or two and forget about it all for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics