Sunday 2 December 2018

Space oddity

My goodness me I'm tired this evening! I give thanks for all I've done and for mercufully grinding to a halt, falling asleep on the sofa with a half drunk cup of tea...If I'd kept going I'd probably hurt even more than I do already! I give thanks for getting some sleep during the night too, but really not nearly enough.

Strangely no matter how much I pack there never seems to be a corresponding emptiness... but today, as promised, Christine and Michael came and took all my houseplants into their temporary care and, briefly, there was a gap where they had been. I give thanks for their kindness, strength and for their roomy, unheated but sunny porch.

I give thanks for Mima bringing me some milk and garlic on her way back from the supermarket. I'd thought I might cook tea but I cooked brunch and lunch and I think toast might be enough...for both making and eating, and certainly for washing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics