Monday 24 December 2018

Big yellow taxi

I give thanks I can be fairly confident none of my readers are likely to ever spend Christmas in a chilly conservatory in a carpark, alone, unwell, in pain and on a restricted diet but...just in case you do...here's a tip. Do NOT watch A Christmas Carol because you'll end up feeling it's all your fault for being a thoroughly unpleasant person!

I give thanks for the bits when my landlords felt it was nippy enough to put the heating on. For going out for a short while to pick up essentials including a little daylight. For coming back as quickly as possible as the cold got in my inflamed sinuses giving me a horrible headache and made my right hand go numb so it was even less use than my left one. I was very aware I wasn't a shopper you'd want to have in your queue!

I give thanks for my bed, my cooker, my fridge freezer, washing machine and digibox. I miss them all very much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics