Monday 3 December 2018

The final countdown

Oops-a-daisy! Almost forgot to write my blog. Um... Can I cheat and have remembering as gratitude No 1?  Or maybe that it's my blog and I can do what I like...?

I give thanks for the beauty of the dawn this morning, with the crescent moon bright in the sky as the darkness lifted in the east.

I give thanks for accepting that there really is no option, I have to carry on as if I'm moving the day after tomorrow even it still might not happen. Ugh!

To Laura for coming to help with the packing.

For the sight of the sea in the gathering gloom of evening when I scuttled out to attend to some outdoor stuff. There's something about the sea at night... It even seems to make a different sound.

I give thanks for making and eating something for tea, though like breakfast and lunch only managing to eat half of it. The stress is getting to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics