Wednesday 26 December 2018

Pure shores

Ooh I give thanks for an extra hour of central heating late yesterday afternoon! It warmed me up enough to wash up, tidy the living area and make the bed before layering on extra clothes again and refilling my hot water bottle for another session of chilling in a whole different way from most other folks in the evening! I give thanks for finding some things on TV to escape from reality.

I give thanks for finally waking up properly late in the morning after long hours tussling with pains, and bad dreams and tubular confusion. I give thanks I could see from the nci webcam it was a fine morning for the Walk into the Sea, though I suspect the sea was rather nippy as the walkers didn't go out as far or stay as long as they sometimes do. I give thanks for social media posts about this and other charity and/or fancy dress fun. I stepped into the shower again, that's adventurous enough for me...and of course charitable to others!

I give thanks for eating plenty but remaining pretty pure from my diet point of view having only one square of chocolate and one piece of date filled baklava so far...

I give thanks for putting rugs and throws about here to make myself more comfy and cosy. It also meant when I spilt a full mug of tea just now it mostly soaked my own things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics