Saturday 22 December 2018

Driving home for Christmas

I give thanks for Fulfords' estate agents after care which, with the help of my flat's new owner and ex neighbours, means post going to my old address is still reaching me. Today this included calling to tell me a parcel card had arrived. This was for my gift from Kostas which traveled to Greece from Florida with his sister and was sent to me from there! I collected it from the Post Office earlier but haven't opened it so I still don't know what it might be...

I give thanks for my voice creaking back as I had to use it quite a bit today...and for soothing my throat with a Booja Booja ice cream on the seafront. This was soothing to my soul as well as I found all the hustle and bustle in town rather tiring. I give thanks for walking many steps more than intended between various places I had to be before various closing times, and to collect odds and ends of groceries. For Mima making me a cuppa and lunch before driving me, my shopping bags and my clean laundry home.

I give thanks for shortly after taking to my bed as I really don't feel all that bright right now and snuggled up cosy under the covers seems the best place for me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics