Tuesday 4 December 2018

You keep me hangin' on

I give thanks to Laura, Julie and Mima for popping round today to help me with a few chores. I am so tired, but too wired to sleep well...so I give thanks for getting in the tiny hours and quietly sorting some more stuff out, and into containers. I give thanks for getting up in the later ones and making dahl which I figured might tempt my appetite later...and that it did! I was feeling quite queasy this morning and put it down to fear and stress - until I remembered it could be renal failure! Then I got really stressed. I give thanks for Laura's gift of muesli bread which, as predicted, lured me to try a slice or two...and then I forgot all about my precarious health position for a while. Great, enough to worry about already eh?

I'm not going to know if I'm moving tomorrow until tomorrow which is inconvenient for pretty much everyone involved. Never mind why, no point in going over it all in your head and getting nowhere... I give thanks for just concentrating on what I can do and not fretting about other people's responsibilities. I give thanks for the kindness and understanding of Keith and Lance at the holiday lets, and Kizzy and David at the removal company. It really helps them not giving me grief about what I can't help. The removal guys have scheduled me for the afternoon now so I give thanks for feeling a bit more relaxed knowing I don't have to get up any earlier than necessary when it might not be necessary at all... Ooh and I've just remembered half an egg sandwich left in the fridge from yesterday - that'll keep me going with minimum effort...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics