Monday 10 December 2018

Please Mr Postman

Mmm... I give thanks for the resting bits today! Still lots to do, but I give thanks for reminding myself the pressure will ease off soon and, unless the vendors of the new place are in a great hurry, I'll get to properly relax and refresh myself even if it's just briefly before the mayhem starts again...

I give thanks for locating and winning a battle with cling film and anaesthetic cream in time for this morning's blood test. I was then going to go to the Post Office to redirect my mail, but they require so much notice, so much dosh and had such a long queue I bought a takeaway tea instead and sat and stared at the sea. That was worth giving thanks for in itself but it also gave me the chance to weighed up expenditure and value.

This stop and go move has a seemingly insatiable appetite for my limited funds and I don't have very much mail so I give thanks for another session of phone and internet updating of records instead so that I now reckon pretty much everyone who needs to know where I am now does...Maybe I'll splash out on some new reading glasses instead as mine seem to have headed off to the storage unit instead of staying here with me.

I give thanks for acquiring the final ingredients needed for tea tonight, just got to get off my proverbial and attempt to cook it. Unusually for me, I have no appetite at all. It crosses my mind I might shortly be having a rest at the hospital...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics