Thursday 27 December 2018

Close to you

I give thanks for the bright mild sunshine, most uplifting to the soul...And for the cold in the shadows reminding me it's not that bad indoors! For discovering behind the blinds I don't open for privacy there are windows that aren't completely closed, contributing to the chill here, and for managing to unstick one and shut it!

I give thanks for having prescriptions to pick up and an appointment to attend as this meant I got some fresh air and exercise. For my previously infected toe getting a clean bill of health...

I give thanks for the coastline and water being particularly photogenic today...and for having my phone with me as I'm not sure where my camera might be...


I give thanks for TV treats including a trip down memory lane to a Valentine's Day when half the UK and countless others around the world held their breath for 4 mins 18 seconds while a romantic tale was told, and the excellent Roald Dahl-esque story telling of David Walliams. The Midnight Gang adaptation was so funny and moving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics