Tuesday 19 March 2019

Fifty-eight

Phew, that was a toughie! I give great thanks I'd made my tea (inc pudding) as well as my lunch before leaving the house yesterday morning. I had that and basically went to bed though I did perk up a bit later and get up again to do a few bits before retiring again.

I give thanks I had to be up and wholesomely attired by 11 today for the very good reason my little marble topped cabinet was arriving. I am so pleased with this little gem. And as if that wasn't joy enough later my charity shop desk arrived! Mima was here by then and I was very grateful for her assistance moving still packed boxes around to make room for this rather large item, cleaning and polishing. During this process she noticed an IKEA label on the back of it but it was only afterwards when it was in place that I realised it's from the same range as the bookcase I have had for years and I now have matching furniture! I give thanks she made me a cup of tea when I needed a rest and took some recycling etc away...and on the way back from walking her to her car with some boxes I met the lovely Jenny who used to clean for me and who might be persuaded to help out a bit again.

I give thanks for unpacking possessions from boxes and having places for them to go, oh the contentment of things fitting into place. I'm bushed after a busy afternoon and am torn between taking a pain soothing bath or a making a tummy pleasing meal but either ways I'm grateful for feeling more positive than I did at the start of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics