Thursday 28 March 2019

Sixty-seven

I give thanks for feeling vaguely human last night after treatment. I couldn't do much but I did a bit more than just falling asleep on the sofa for a change, washing a few cups etc. I give thanks for feeling fairly bright after a not too good night. They warn you your blood pressure might tumble but it's my spirits that do, and dark thoughts and emotions in the early hours seem to be par for the course.

Though it would be an exaggeration to say I'm more energetic today, I give thanks for it being less effort moving around and for going out without a minder - I've not done that for a while. For lots of seats in the park to rest on between forays to the shops and for a couple of treats from the charity ones - a cushion for the French quarter and a tunic top for me.

I give thanks I've heard from the DWP they don't plan to penalise me for spending some of my pension buying a new home. Still waiting to see if they are ever going to stop penalising me for selling the old one..


I give thanks for the warm weather and a warm visit from Christine and Michael with my remaining much missed plants, plus much praise for my becoming lovely flat. I give thanks by chance I had homemade biscuits to offer too! For a nice relaxed lie down on the sofa after they had gone

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics