Saturday 30 March 2019

Sixty-nine

I give thanks for a day waiting to get onto buses on the way to wait to do useful things. I've been in lots of sorts of pain but quite energetic so this was really rather pleasing apart from all the standing around. I give thanks for absolutely fabulous weather and for some of the usefulness being taking refreshments outdoors! For making frequently repeated journeys more interesting by making an effort to spot things I'd not noticed before, or might have missed, and for being quite successful too! I give thanks for virtually no human interaction beyond the virtual kind which, after a week in which I've talked to people every day, was a welcome recharge of my inner emotional batteries.

For a white haired lady hand feeding a swan - that's not something you see every day! Oh and a young man with a small green parrot on his shoulder just casually chatting with friends! For a horse trainer with a trainee walking round them on a length of rope.

For an accident causing a bus detour so from the top deck I could see the rear view of some sumptuous town houses normally screened by high fences and walls. For my nearest Greg's shop now selling those delicious vegan sausage rolls... Oh and a message and box of Mother's Day something from Bob! The postman rang the bell far too early if you ask me, but though the entry part doesn't work the phone part comes in handy so I could ask if it needed signing for (no) and could he leave it downstairs then please for me to pick up later (yes, and tucked out of sight from the pavement behind a handy pillar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics