Saturday 9 March 2019

Forty-eight

I should go out in the evening more often...it perked me up a treat, though that could have been the later than usual caffeine! I give thanks for Mima making my tea (and pudding) and for the very enjoyable music from the choir(s) and Flute Cake trio. For seeing old singing chums... For some of them giving me a lift home after and for a precarious personal leak situation hanging on until they did! Luckily I was wide awake and didn't mind dealing with that, and some trouble with drawers (of the chest variety) before catching up with some TV in bed. I give thanks for sleeping very well...between vicious bouts of cramp in my legs and feet.

I give thanks for getting back to those drawers today - I still think for £10 and a lick of paint they're OK, but oh I wish I hadn't put one of them back in crooked so, as far as my efforts go anyway, it is stuck and won't properly open! Oh well, maybe someone stronger will pop by one day and be able to sort it out.

I give thanks for a relaxed, easy paced but quite productive day...including a long warm bath to produce less aching calves and assorted domestic chores. I give thanks for a mostly bright day for the tourists and trippers. For not going anywhere myself, and no real intention to do so, as long as my craving for hummus doesn't get the better of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics